Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Marinades, Rubs and Barbecue Sauce

I grilled steaks for Labor Day. It made me think of my favorite marinades, rubs and barbecue sauces when I am grilling. And I grill a lot....all year long.

Marinades, Rubs, and Sauces: Recipes and Tips

Marinades, Brines and Rubs

Marinades and Sauce for Perfect Grilling

One for All Marinade for Beef

All Purpose Spice Rub - this would make a GREAT gift.

Dry Rub Baby Back Ribs

Asian-Glazed Chicken Thighs

Peach-Mustard BBQ Sauce

Tangy Barbecue Chicken

Chicken or Steak with Balsamic BBQ Sauce

Maple Chipotle Barbecue Sauce


Tomorrow I will post the marinade recipe I used for the steak on Labor Day. It was delicious. One I will use again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin