Sunday, September 6, 2009

Book Review: The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook

The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook by Beth Hensperger

This is the BEST bread machine cookbook that I have tried. I wish I had this book when I was first starting out with my bread machine. I struggled with it so much and Hensperger's book would have been an invaluable resource in my kitchen. She takes all the problems and guess work out of bread making - even living in altitude. I really haven't had to tweak her recipes for the altitude either but that she gives tips on how to troubleshoot for it - would have been incredible when I was first starting out with my bread machine. Every recipe turned out PERFECT!

The book has a great variety if recipes and variations, detailed instructions and interesting information. This is the most comprehensive book for bread machine baking I have seen. This book will give any new bread machine user confidence to succeed. And any seasoned bread maker a variety of recipes to find yourself turning to the book over and over again.

Also just to add this is the second cookbook I have read by Hensperger and she knows how to write a cookbook. And I have no doubt I will pick up any other books by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin