Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Favorites


Chicken Piccata - not quite how I make it but it still looks like a good variation and also looks easy.

Etiquette, Ceremony & Tea - lots of information and links on all things Tea.

8 Free Amy Butler Patterns - "FREE" patterns that I would actually use. Napkin rings and napkins, ties for packages, snow mum pillow, Christmas stocking, tree skirt and several others.

Martha Stewart's Cleaning Checklists - I think these are a great for someone who doesn't know where to begin or just needing reminders or even just a fondness for lists.

Natural Beauties - This year for holiday gifts I have decided I am going to make scrubs, frizzes and other homemade bath and beauty products. I have been checking out lots of books to get different ideas. But this list of labels, how-to and information on MarthaStewart.com is really good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin