Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jen

I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend. I just turned 40 and have to say that I am looking forward to what my 40’s bring. I have one child who is 2 years old and an absolute delight. We are expecting another baby in April of this year to round out our family. I have been married to my Owner for the past 5 years, and in his service for the past 8 years. It’s been an interesting evolution from a non-emotional M/s relationship to one of complete love, friendship, adoration, service, obedience, marriage and family. Our dynamic is ever changing and evolving with the one thing remaining constant is that he is the head of our family, the captain of the ship, so to speak. All else follows his will.

I am fortunate enough to be afforded the luxury of being able to stay at home with my child and be the best wife, mother, slave, and all around obedient driven person that I know how to be.

We live in Northern New Jersey and while not the ideal state that I would choose to live in, it is one that is centrally located to the beach, mountains, large cities, and all things cultural.

I have a love for all things domestic and have since I was a young child. Cooking especially is a passion for me and it is something I find most rewarding and relaxing. I especially enjoy it now that I am feeding a family and getting to watch my child learn about food and the things that she does and does not enjoy. It is a wonderful way to be able to open the door to all things around the world, through food.

I love searching out new things to make my domestic bliss a bit more complete and am always in search of a new cleaning tip, new craft idea for things around the house, new recipe to try out, or new website filled with tons of family related information.

I also enjoy sharing all of that type of information with others. And look forward to sharing all of this and more with you.

Jen
email: surrenderedsoul70@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin