Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jouet

I'm a service-oriented, obedience-driven epicure with a penchant for adventure, adrenalin, and the pursuit of pleasure. I gravitate towards owner/property dynamics and am currently in service.

The lure of domesticity for me is that I want to live well. For me, this translates to creating a welcoming home environment that is a sanctuary from the chaos of everyday. I find little personal touches make all the difference in creating the sense of 'home'. I believe that food can be a sensuous, indulgent experience that is often unappreciated or rushed, and that a super comfortable bed with high quality linens is an essential in any home.

Above all else, it is an expression of the heart for me to care for someone's home, to cook their favorite meal and provide desired personal service which ultimately makes their life more comfortable and better, at least in their eyes, for having me in it.

"There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves." Thomas Wolfe

I'm hopelessly organized, anti-clutter, extremely goal oriented and a frustrated perfectionist at heart. I'm a reader, gardener, crafter, fledgling wine connoisseur, and avid traveler. Through the years, I've contributed recipes for a column oriented for slaves, articles for 'lifestyle' columns, and maintained my own personal writings on my experiences in slavery. One of my passions is discussion, particularly in matters related to service as well as the hearth and home.

My profile on fetlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin