Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rheya

My name is Rheya and I live in an area caught between being a suburb of Atlanta and part of rural Central Georgia with my owner and my kitties. I work outside the home as well as taking care of my domestic responsibilities.

If you had asked me 20 years ago where I would be now, and suggested that I might find my bliss in domestic servitude, I would have thought you were crazy. I shunned domestic responsibilities having taken care of young nieces and nephews since I was young myself.

But... cooking, cleaning, sewing ... those were in my blood. My family tells stories about my crazy aunts and their cleaning rituals. Someday I'm sure there will be stories about me.

Email Rheya


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin