Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Quick Links!




This week I have gotten a bunch of tasty treat and helpful hint ideas in my email so I thought I would share them!

My favorite has been Real Simple Magazine's 34 Unique Stocking Stuffers For those of you who want to shove more than candy in a stocking this year.

Those of you looking for new appetizing appetizers, I am going to try the Sriracha Veggie Cheese Balls from Betty Crocker.

Also on Betty's website Fudgy Dark Chocolate Tart. I'm sure Santa won't mind this being left for him instead of cookies and milk!

If any one used to get Kraft Food and Family magazine but stopped once the subscription became paid, have no fear, the website has all their yummy recipes including these adorable Melting Snowman Balls and other variations on cookie balls made with Oreos and Nutter Butters!

Lastly, another Real Simple article I have loved this week was some new twists on Christmas Tree decorating in the Festive Christmas Tree Decorating Article.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin