Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Favorites


Easy Summer Grilling Menus - It is a slide show that goes through 15 summer time menus. I know Martha Stewart again. But oh my some of these recipes just made my mouth water. And having them in menu form just makes it one step easier to me to not have to think about what else to make.

7 Deadly Sins in Decorating - very easy to read and understand article.

3 Kitchen Gadgets from At Home with Kim Vallee - Okay I saw that first one, the cooking mesh, in Metropolitan Home's June 2009 issue and I have been really thinking about it since. I know there is no-way I would find it in my little town even though we do have a nice kitchen store. And a Bed, Bath and Beyond. But it is something I hope to be able to add to the gadgets in the kitchen. The other 2 products look cool too. Especially the third item. I took a look at Lekue's website also and looks like several handy items there.

Free Curtain Patterns - It gives patterns beyond just making a channel and hemming.

And because I am leaving for vacation today....What to Pack for your Vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin