Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Favorites

60 Summer Side Dish Recipes - some really yummy easy looking sides. Side for me are always something I am trying to figure out and never know what to cook or just do the same ones over and over.

Making a Table Cloth - I have at times not found the color or size I wanted so this is something I think would be easy to do

Bar Planning 101 - has questions with fix it solutions for when setting up a bar for a party

Table Settings with Pictures - It has from traditional to themes (such as Asian table decorations). I think it might be a good place when throwing a party and needing to set and decorate the table.

Hostess with the Mostess - Totally what the name implies. Party ideas, recipes, entertaining help and finds to help you make your party better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin