Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Favorites



Another one of those summer menus by Whole Living that sounded yummy! Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper and basil served with caramelized corn.

I use cloth napkins because it saves money on paper products and also feel it is more eco-friendly. I think this is a very cute summery way to embellish cloth napkins you might have around the house.

Etiquette book by Emily Post free on Project Gutenberg

I know many of us are tasked to recycle, re-use and repurpose. I found this link for re-purposing plastic bottles.

And for just a wild card of a link this week that has nothing to do with really domestic service but Master likes me in eye shadow. And I am a girly girl who has done this very thing it talks about broken my eye shadow by dropping it on the floor.....Fixing Broken Eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin