Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Favorites

This Friday Favorite is going to be just some recipes I would like to try that are for slow cookers...

Sugared Pecans - I think not only would these be really delicious, but would make a great gift for the holidays coming up.

Broccoli Beef -  looks even better then take-out to me!  The amount of beef to me would make it serve more then 4 with the broccoli and if serving over rice too - makes things stretch.

Provençal Beef Daube -  you can see by the recipe all the flavors that  this recipe would come together to taste amazing

Cranberry Pork Roast - again the flavors together sound so good

Apple Dumplings -  desserts are often something I forget can be made in a crockpot

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin