Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Favorites

Best Summer Appetizers - I know there isn't much summer left but I think many of these recipes would be good year around.

Ice Cream Cake and Sandwich Recipes - and just because I have been on an ice cream kick lately for dessert. These are a few steps up from just ice cream in a dish. Yums!

How to make a No-Sew Jersey Scarf
- just think it is pretty and easy. Would make a nice gift too.

Tweeto - just a very basic online to-do list that allows you to add and then check off items when they are done. It allows you to view it by rss feed and also email it to yourself or others.

The Grocery Cart Challenge - This blogger finds great deals and makes the most of her weekly grocery budget. I don't have these kind of stores in my area but some of you might. I though look through all our ads to figure out what I need is the cheapest and also just to see what deals are out there. Such as recently Safeway had a HUGE pork loin for $1.88lb. And here that is a really good price. I was able to cut it up into 4 packages of 3 and 4 pork chops, I cubed about a pound and a half that I put into 2 containers to use in stir fry and then the rest I packaged up as a roast.

Fabric Storage Boxes - Never have enough storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin