Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Favorites



Butterscotch Pudding Tarts - This recipe reminded me of a friend of mine in Ohio. We went to a restaurant where they had butterscotch pie. And she wanted it so bad only to find out they were out. And every other pie she seemed to pick was out too. I know that I wanted to make her one but was too intimidated at the time (this was many years ago). This one looks delicious and I would love to make it. And wish I was near my friend so I could serve it to her.

Create a Mosaic Mirror - It would be a fun way to recycle and repurpose items you might already have around the house.

Tips on How to Select your Centerpieces - this is geared towards a wedding but I thought it was useful for even at home entertaining.

Herbs 101 - This is a short article about herbs at MarthaStewart.com

The Grocery Cart Challenge: Menu Plan Monday - I love looking through other people's menus to get new ideas for mine. And this blogger often includes links to recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin