Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Favorites



I've been making drastic changes to my cooking habits in an effort to be healthier. These are some of the websites I've turned to.

Cooking Light: An invaluable source for light and healthy cooking tips.

Eating Well: A magazine that you can subscribe to, though the website is great and the newsletters are quite informative.

Healthy Baking: A small listing of healthy baking recipes.

Mother Earth News: This is another website that also has a printed magazine and I do have a subscription to this one. There are all sorts of tips, not just for healthy eating, but gardening, green living, DIY money savers. I love this one.

Whole Living: Just another site that contains all sorts of information for a healthier lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin