Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Princess Mandy

I grew up in Texas but currently live with my Owner (and two cats) in California . I knew from a very early age that I had different ideas about love and relationships, but while the ideas were clear in my head, an actual definition of what I craved eluded me. I guess I was about 16 when I heard the band Depeche Mode for the first time and after hearing songs like Master and Servant and Strangelove, I realized there must be others like me out there. Of course it wasn’t until a few years later when I got my first computer that I was able to actually find anyone else like me.

I attended my first lifestyle event at 21. Eight years later I met my Daddy and Owner. I always knew I needed an Owner, but the Daddy part was a surprise (for both of us!). We stumbled across one another on a mutual friend’s Live journal. We corresponded for 3 months before I flew to North Dakota to meet Him on December 26th, 2003. The following May I left all my family and friends to pursue the relationship that I had been dreaming about my whole life. The relationship was great, but the subzero temperatures and near constant snow were not…thankfully we were transferred to California in September of 2005.

We were married on February 18th, 2006.

I am submissive and enjoy all aspects of service, humiliation, and control. I joke that I used to be a masochist, but He beat those desires right out of me. Thankfully there’s a weird trigger in my brain that’s able to eroticize sessions after the fact – otherwise, I don’t know where I’d be!

I love cooking, baking, entertaining, and all things crafty. I love to travel and my favorite place in the world is Disneyland . I take more pictures than any one person should – especially when the one craft I struggle with is scrapbooking. When I grow up I’d love to be a submissive Martha Stewart – but for now I guess being Daddy’s little domestic slave will have to do.

Email Me
FetLife Profile
My Livejournal

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin