Sunday, April 27, 2008

Domestic Servitude

A while back I was going through my bookmarks and saw a link to domesticservitude.blogspot.com and remembered a good friend who is a truly a domestic inspiration to me had it as her blog for a while before moving it. I was surprised when I clicked on the link and saw that it hadn't been snatched up because it seemed liked a really good title for a blog. So I decided to nab it while I had the chance, but really I didn't know what I was going to do with it. I just knew that I enjoy domestic service and the title reminds me of my friend. I let it sit here for probably about 6 months before starting to share all things domestic.

Soon I invited some friends to join in and share also. Creating a space that I hope many will enjoy and learn something new and interesting.

For those that are not in the lifestyle coming to this blog. This blog will talk about an alternative way of living life, but mostly it is about all things domestic: cleaning, cooking, decorating, entertaining and everything in between. Please enjoy the posts, but please be respectful of our choices and life. Although they might not be yours -- we enjoy our lives as I am sure you enjoy yours.

Thank you for stopping by and ENJOY!

~ danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin