Thursday, March 26, 2009

2 Offers

Kraft has a free* magazine Food & Family that I really enjoy. It just has easy recipes that taste good. And some things give me ideas to spin-off from. Well now they have a pretty slick-version online too. (*sidenote: Food & Family magazine used to be free and now it isn't. I was really surprised to see that. Truthfully I am not sure it is worth $11.98 for 4 issues. I mean it is really full of good recipes. Their holiday issue is my favorite and looks like it too after the holidays full of earmarks and spatters from chocolate and such. If you know someone who has it, ask them to see it first before you order to see if it will be a good fit for you.)


BettyCrocker.com is now starting a club called The Mixer. It is going to have webcast classes, tips and techniques and ask an expert. And best yet it is FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin