Friday, June 20, 2008

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

I mostly clean with natural products - vinegar, baking soda, tea tree oil but there is one product I can't give up that isn't natural. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. Wal-Mart does have a Great Value equivalent that I have used with almost as much success as the Mr. Clean brand.

Have marks or crayon on your painted walls? Have a scuff on the floor? Want to make your appliances look like new? You know how grease can build on up the indoor grills like the George Formans? I have the Hamilton Beach indoor grill and I take a magic eraser to it regularly and it looks like I took the grill right out of the box. Coffee pot, fridge, stovetop, shower -- all grim comes out fairly easily and again make things look brand new. We live in Western Colorado - 30 minutes from Utah border so we get Colorado type weather but also desert type conditions. The sun hits our white door and gives it brown sun spots. The magic eraser takes them out every time (they do take a little more elbow grease then usual with the Magic Erasers but still worth it and not as much if I was just scrubbing it with a rag.)

I have no idea what that thing is made of but I am so glad to have it around. It just makes me so happy to see things sparkle!

Coupon booklet -- includes Mr. Clean Eraser coupons

**I don't not get paid for this making this tip or any other on this blog. I just recommend things I like

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin