Thursday, June 13, 2013

Top 10 Most Viewed Posts

I was searching through the blog as I had a topic I wanted to write about, but was sure I must have covered it before so I was going through old posts where stats are listed right next to the title of the posts on the backend of blogger.  So I found the top 10 most visited posts on Domestic Servitude and thought I would share them with you.

Top 10 Posts
1. How to Wash Pillows
2. Spring Cleaning - Printable Lists
3. Fall Cleaning - Printable Lists and helpful links in cleaning
4. Freezer Breakfast Muffins
5. Dandilion Massage Oil
6.  Rheya's Slow Cooker Roast
7. All About Eggs
8. Slow Cooker Ham and Beans Soup
9. Creme Brulee French Toast
10. Baked Brie with Fruits and Nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin