Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Favorites

Homemade Vapor Rub  - Not a lot of ingredients and easy to make.
Homemade Wrinkle Release Spray  - I haven't ever bought the commercial brand stuff but my sister uses it all the time as she hates to iron so making it homemade would save money.  I can see where having some on hand would be nice for those moments when you realize that shirt you are wanting to wear right now has been buried in the bottom of a drawer.
Hungarian Beef Goulash - a warm stick to your bones kind of recipe
Keep Wrapping Paper Neat - this is one of those tips that I look and go - I wish I would have thought of that years ago
Painting Kitchen Cabinets  - I like the look of these cabinets and would love to do that with the kitchen cabinets

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin