Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Cleaning


Unfortunately I am getting this out late. I apologize for that but it couldn't be helped.

These lists are very similar to the fall cleaning lists but with just a few changes for spring.

When doing spring cleaning, open the windows up to air out the house but also just let the sun in after winter. Think of placing vases of flowers throughout the house just be mindful of household member's allergies.

Spring Cleaning Lists
Living Areas
Dining Room
Kitchen
Bedroom
Bathroom
Closets and Laundry Room
Basement, Attic and Garage
Outside

I also found this link helpful for just getting motivated to start.

2 comments:

  1. may I link to this on my blog? It is a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please feel free to link to this post or any other you want! Thank you! And thank you for your link to your boot camp. I am going to put it in my Friday Favorites post this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin