Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Favorites

Top 10 Weird Uses for Vodka - Some interesting suggestions. Some that I would like to try.


Cooking Light's Menus for Entertaining - a great variety of menus plus with recipes that are more healthy

Freezing Strawberries from Tipnut.com - with so many wonderful looking strawberries at the grocery store right now - freezing them so that I can make some desserts all through the summer without having to run to the store sounds like a good plan to me

Emergency Preparedness Kit - a pdf put out by the Canadian government giving instructions on how to pull together an Emergency Preparedness kit. I think it has some great ideas no matter what country you live in

How to Build a Fire Pit - I have a relative that has one and loves serving dinner out there to friends and family all through the summer and even into fall

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin