Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Favorites...




January's my month to nest and be crafty, so I'm including some of my new favorites.

For those who make jams, etc... here's a few cute options for packaging and printable labels/tags.

Artful Arranging
Some great ideas on different ways to arrange art in space. I love how many photos there are to inspire and illustrate examples of using the space.


DIY: Canvas Frame Inspiration Boards
Tutorial for a cute inexpensive craft project- customize with your favorite fabric. Make one, or several for a mosaic-like effect.


Refreshing Your Home- 8 tips
Timeless, easy, inexpensive tips on freshening up your home space.


Tutorial: Glossy Bookmark or Magnet
Excellent tutorial, with step by step instructions on how to make some thoughtful gifts for about $2 each. I liked how you had the option to make it a magnet, or a bookmark, with charm or without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin