Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years

Doing a few links that might come in handy for New Years Eve and New Years Day...

Martha Stewart's Printable Checklist on How to Stock a Bar (if for some reason it loads to the first slide - it is slide 3 that has the how to to stock a bar check list)

Martha Stewart Holiday Dips and Spreads - most of them look fairly easy to me. Some that I would like to try: Cheese Ball 3 Ways, Blue Cheese and Walnut Spread and Roasted Red Pepper and Walnut

Martha Stewart Quick Appetizer Recipes - just too many to name that I would like to try or that I think are super easy. Some that look very pretty for being quick...so would look pretty on a tray for a party.

Food and Wine's Party Dips
- It is a slideshow that goes as soon as you open it. I paused it and went through it at my speed. Quite a few I would love to try and bring to a party...just a few favorites to share...Guacamole with Charred JalapeƱo and Scallions, Deviled Egg Spread, Potato Crisps with Chive–Sour Cream Dip and Warm Piquillo and Crab Dip

Food and Wine's Value Champagne

Epicurious has a How to Plan a Cocktail Party - I am linking to the part on setting up the bar. Has an equipment list and just a how to set it up that makes sense for a party.


Martha Stewart's New Years Party Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin