Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gardening Links

I don't garden. Not because I don't want to, I do. I have really bad allergies. And I am slightly allergic to the sun. So I just know that I wouldn't be able to upkeep it properly and it is unfair to let it slip to Master for upkeep when he having a garden isn't his thing.

Long long time ago when I lived in Kansas, I had flower gardens (before developing a sun allergy). And I loved having the flowers. We had a porch that had hanging pots that draped down. Rose bushes that surrounded our house. Several flowerbeds filled with all sorts of brightly colored flowers. I had flowers from spring to fall. It was a happy time making bouquets out of flowers from my garden. So yes I miss it but I know right now isn't the time for me.

But it doesn't stop me from looking at gardening magazines, links and such....

Just passing on a couple of ways to do do gardening a little less expensively...

Cheap or Free Garden Gear

25 No Cost or Low Cost Tools - has some of the same things as the above link but does add a few others to it.

Weekend Gardener

Garden Guide

Container Garden Guide - which I do think about being maybe a possible solution for me - just having a couple containers.

About.com Gardening

USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map

And just because it is pretty to look at....
New York Botanical Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin