Sunday, January 11, 2009

Power Exchange Books

I have been meaning to write about this for a while...and it might not exactly be a domestic issue but my article does touch on domestic issues....

Over a year and half ago I was asked by slave lara the group founder/leader of the elist group Art of Slavery to write an article for Power Exchange Books.

The book has been out for a while but I just hadn't gotten around to pimping it....

You can order the book from the Power Exchange Book link above or my amazon bookstore.

Just a picture of the title and my name in the book...


It seemed so odd to see it - actually have it in my hands and turn to the page with my essay and my name on it.

Oh and just to let you know a few other titles by other contributers...
The Art of Obedience, A Slave of Strength, Serving a Master with Clay Feet, The Art of Transparency...and several more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you have a very nice blog here. If you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs.Please, let me know!!!Best Regards

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin