Although I know not all the readers have to reset their clocks for Daylight Savings madness, the time change can serve as a reminder to do some twice a year household maintenance.
Specifically, this is a good time to change the batteries in your smoke detector. Early fire detection can save lives, as I've seen over and over again in my job. Just a few months ago, a 12 year-old boy in my county was awakened by the sound of the smoke detector and alerted his family and they all got out of the house safely.
Some other things you might want to consider doing while resetting your clocks:
* Wash the Windows inside and out
* Change your online passwords
* Change your windshield wipers
* Check batteries in your emergency flashlights
* Clean the baseboards in your house
* Pull out the fridge and dust/vacuum the coils
* Rotate/Flip Mattress
Those are just a few ideas I had. What about you? What things can you add?