Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Favorites


Dover Projects - articles on many household projects - everything from creating a pet door, chalking a bathtub, how to insulate an attic door and many more. I haven't had time to go through a lot of the projects but the ones I did skim made me think it might be a good resource

Simple Organic: Natural Deodorant Challenge - With efforts to go more green and find ways to cut costs this I think is my push to try natural deodorant. In the comment section there is several links to recipes.

My Tomatoes - So this would be good for someone who works on the computer a lot or someone who has a computer that is in a living area with speakers. You start your task via My Tomatoes and then it will start a timer and you are to work for 25 minutes. When the timer goes off you, record exactly what you got done in that time. And then do a 5 minutes break before starting over. I think you get a longer break after 4 "tomatoes" done. It is based on this technique that has a downloadable book on the site.

Grilled Corn - it looks so yummy. I love the idea of putting it in the ziplock after. You will have to read it to see what I mean.

How to build a simple deck - from HGTV

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to dover projects. That's my little slice of the DIY world on the web!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin