Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cloth Napkins

When I moved in with Master, he had quite a few sets of placemats and cloth napkins. And I ended up making the most of the cloth napkins. I use them everyday meal time on the table as napkins in place of a paper towel or paper napkin. It really is a super easy way to dress up meal time. And it is more green then using paper napkins or paper towels.

I have them sitting in the counter on a basket (yes that is them in the photo) to grab from. Some have really faded and are getting worn but they still work. And truthfully some of them I would have never picked out but they were given as gifts. But they still make the table look nicer then a paper product. The clearance sections (in Target, Wal-Mart, Kohls) are great place to look because you can get cheap that way any where from 50 cents to $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin