Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Favorites

DIY Cleaners and Water - it is a really good read. I know that when I started out making my own cleaners, I used water straight from the tap, but somewhere along the way I read something about distilled water and it was a moment that  made complete sense to me, but never had thought about it before. By the way - the whole Crunchy Betty site has so much good info for trying to live more sustainable. 

DIY Hostess Gift - this is a cute and inexpensive gift to make

Vintage Christmas Stickers - free printable 

Spicy Gingerbread Cookies with Citrus Glaze - these look so yummy to me just not sure they will make it the list this year, but maybe next year. 

Party Planning Free Printables - looks like some good worksheets to plan a party

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin