The party has ended and now you have lot of leftover food, wine and decorations. Here are some ideas to help you use them in other ways....
* Omelets, Quiche or Frittata - leftover veggie trays, sandwich meats, sausage, and cheese
* Chips or Bread - leftover chips or left over bread can be ground into crumbs and frozen to use on the tops of casseroles
* Dips - use in a casserole or as a sandwich spread
* Freeze left over wine in an ice cube tray to use in recipes later. Such as stew in the slow cooker.
* Pour wine into a smaller bottle and recork.
* Make a mulled wine syrup to serve on top of pancakes, ice cream or fruit
* Use ornaments and garland for wrapping gifts
* Christmas lights - are great fairy lights to use all year around the house
* Wreaths can be converted to holiday wreaths for other holidays or celebrations
* Greens - evergreen tree, wreaths, garland can be used to decorate packages or pine needs used to protect flowerbeds or garden during the cold months.