Holiday treats that I have posted the past several years on Domestic Servitude.
1. C.C Peppermint Bark Cookies - Chocolate chip cookies with peppermint bark in them too
2. "Gourmet" Popcorn - Chocolate popcorn in the photos but 2 other popcorns in the post - Zesty and Butterscotch
3. Peanut Butter Blossoms - a classic cookie...peanut butter cookie with a Hershey kiss pushed into when they are warm out of the oven
4. Ritz Mints - Ritz crackers dipped into chocolate with peppermint extract and then crushed candy canes on top
5. Maple Fudge - if you love maple flavor you will love this fudge. I have given very detailed instructions as this was my own creation after searching the net and not being happy with any of the maple fudges I found
6. Cardamom Cut-out Cookies - my most requested recipe...they turn out very pretty and have a lot of flavor
7. Chocolate Peppermint Cookies - these cookies always seem to be a hit also. Not much to them just a chocolate cookie with pink peppermint icing
8. Gingerbread Muffins - really good for Christmas morning.
9. Cookies-n-Cream Bark - This is probably the easiest recipe I make at Christmas time, but also something everyone enjoys