- Got some super glue on your fingers? The acetone will remove it and not smell near as bad as gasoline.
- Find some jars you want to re-use but they have lettering on them? The acetone is likely to remove it.
- Dip a toothbrush in the nail polish remover and use it to clean debris from your keyboard.
- It will remove scuff marks from patent leather shoes.
- Use it remove stickers or labels from glass jars, windows, and mirrors.
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Other Uses for Nail Polish Remover
Recently, I've been finding all kinds of ways to use my nail polish remover. I use a 100% acetone remover and because that stuff is so very strong it has plenty of other applications to like (regular non-acetone remover will likely work as well):