Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Favorites



Good Guide - I haven't had a lot of time to explore this but I did a bit tonight. I checked out a few products we use and some are above average to average. Basically it provides information about the health, environmental and social performance of products and companies. It also has an iphone app.

Organic: It's Worth It - It has some good articles and recipes on it.

Bread Pudding Pancakes - I made French Toast for dinner on Wednesday night and I should have made these instead.

Recipe Matcher - scroll down a bit to the quick search and you can type ingredients and then it will give you recipes to match those ingredients

Winter Sunflower and Oat Soak/Scrub - It is suppose to be good for dry itchy skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin