Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Favorites

How to cut up a Chicken - it includes a video as well as written instructions.

1 Chicken 17 Healthy Meals - A chicken always stretches out into so many good meals. And Cheap Healthy Good give you 17 Healthy meals with 1 chicken.

Reuse a Cardboard Toilet Paper Roll - I remember my Mom always doing this with toilet paper rolls (minus the fabric.) It is the fabric though that caught my eye but I think contact paper would be really good as if you had it on the counter and food splattered on it you could wipe it off.

Polaroid Place Cards - I just love this idea. I wish I had a Polaroid camera now!

Design Sponge Before and After - this a before and after is of a home and I love the changes they made. Wow such a transformation. But really what caught my eye was the great headboard and the wall behind it - wow! I want! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin