Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Favorites

How to Pack Smart for a Trip - many tips I already do but good reminders anyway

A Beginners Guide to Keeping Chickens Part 1 and Part 2 - I am not going to be keeping chickens but have friends that want to and thought these blog entries were good

10 Quick Clutter Busters - again many tips I already do but good reminders and always good to cut clutter

Cheddar, Parmesan and Cracked Pepper Scones - If we didn't have a loaf of roasted garlic Italian to go with the chili I have in the crockpot I would be making these for sure! These look amazing. I have to make them soon.

DIY Bench Project - nice way to recycle some pieces off other pieces to make something new and useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin