Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Menu


Happy New Year! I don't like to make resolutions but I do usually have a few goals for the new year and this year...I am hoping to change up my menus more this year. I have a folder that it stuffed full of "want to try" recipes and never seem to get around to it. So this year my aim is try a new recipe a month. If I try more, great! But I don't want to set myself up to do one a week and then not get around to them. So once a month should be do-able goal.

But in the meantime here is 2 weeks of menus....

Last week's menu....
Sun -nachos
Mon - spaghetti and Italian sausages with homemade tomato sauce, salad and bread sticks
Tues - frittata (potatoes, veggies and cheese) and baked apples
Wed - left overs
Thurs - grilled cheese and tomato soup
Fri - ham, creamed potatoes, green beans
Sat - ham sandwich, potato chips, pickles

This week's....
Sun - baked pork chops sprinkled with seasonings, fettuccine noodles tossed with fat-free half and half and chopped spinach and Parmesan cheese and ground pepper, steamed California veggies lemon squeezed on it and sprinkled with ground pepper
Mon - sloppy joe skillet and mixed veggies
Tues - baked potatoes loaded with veggies and cheese
Wed - patty melts and salad
Thurs - omelets and biscuits
Fri - shredded pork in the crockpot with Rotel and pinto beans - serving on tortillas with toppings
Sat - grilled chicken breasts, risotto and peas

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin