Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Favorties



Chalk Dehumidifier - I receive Martha Stewart's organizational tips in my email daily and this one was either today or yesterday. But I am curious has anyone tried it? Does it work? It just sounds like one of those off the wall solutions that not in a million years would I have ever thought of on my own.

Chicken Paillards with Clementine Salsa - These look so good. And right now we are seeing clementines at every grocery store.

Wallpaper Maintenance - from cleaning it to to hanging it and the problems with that...just all sorts of wallpaper maintenance how-tos and suggestions.

In my Chocolate Peanut Popcorn post, I have a picture of the popcorn in ziplocks with little toppers that I stapled on to the bags. I made them in photoshop but you could easily make them in Word. The images I used for the toppers are all free vintage images from Dover. I signed up and they send me a weekly email that links to free samples. And I download the ones I like to my computer. I use them for greeting cards, gift wrap, making recipe cards, pdf files, tags and the toppers. I just find all sorts of uses for them.

Paint Your Place by Behr.com - You can upload a photo of the room and then go through colors and see it on the walls of the photo. I think it would be a cool test drive before painting. (If that link doesn't take you directly to Paint Your Place: Go to the Explore Color Smart - the menu will drop down and then Paint Your Place is the last options)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin