Saturday, January 9, 2010

Friday Favorites (on Saturday Morning)

Last night our internet went out just as I was going to post Friday Favorites so...here they are on Saturday morning instead.



Get Organized - This is a long list of tips to get organized in the new year. I repeat it is a long list. It might overwhelm so I would just read it through and pick 1 to 5 things you want to accomplish and then when you do those come back and pick a few more.

Top Ten Organizing Resolutions for the New Year - I really think 7, 8 and 9 are good for all but also a very good reminder for those of us in service.

Organized Home - also has some great tips and articles on organizing for the year.

Clickable House - Click on a room of the house and it gets you tips for organizing that room.

Storage Solutions for Your Home - some tips on creating and looking for storage solutions for your home

DIY Storage Solutions - a list of projects to create more storage in your home

and I will end with a recipe that I think I want to make for brunch tomorrow...

Brown Sugar Pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin