Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favorites

Pinterest - If you aren't on Pinterest, well you are missing out on a great place to find tips, tricks, recipes, DIY projects, crafts, fashion, art, and inspiration throughout.  It is where I am finding most of my Friday Favorites now. On the sidebar there is a link to Domestic Servitude's Pinterest boards, please feel free to follow us.

DIY Garden Markers - This is an easy but project that would look nice in any garden or make a nice gift

27 Tips for Simple Entertaining - some good tips. I especially enjoyed the tip about getting people out of the house before the party because I tell you that is when I am the most frenzied and I don't want to take my stress out on others.

Blackberry Sage Cooler -  This is a non-alcoholic drink and it sounds like a heavenly drink to have in the summer.

How to Store Produce - a nice list about which fruits or veggies to refrigerate or keep at room temp





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin