Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Favorites


10 Dressed Up Jello Shots - these don't even look like jello shots they look like desserts

DIY Wire Baskets - Ballards and Pottery Barn inspired wire baskets. I see so many places these baskets could be used to organize.

Dealing with Conflict: Knowing when the Battle is Internal - a TinyBuddha.com post that although doesn't pertain Domestic Servitude directly - I feel this is still a good one to share

Canning Homemade - a blog devoted to canning that I feel has lots of interesting and useful advice

Free Printable Storage Labels - all sorts of printable labels

1 comment:

  1. That you for the "Friday Favorites" boost. I will add you to my permanent links! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin