Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Favorites

66 All Natural Cleaning Solutions by Real Simple

Gorgeously Green's 5 Yard Sale Items to Look For - I agree with her. Photo and picture frames are always good too - even if you don't like how they look paint them or another technique on them to make them work. Also think about how things can be transformed into storage solutions. Maybe you don't need a new dresser but would the drawers work on casters as under the bed storage? I once bought a really heavy duty wok that was rusty. I was hopeful I could get the rust off but I couldn't so instead I painted over it. And it is a basket holding yarns in my art studio. In the past I had it on a table to hold incoming mail.

Brown Sugar Glazed Bacon by Martha Stewart - yums!

Make Your Greens Last Longer - This link was sent to me by Jouet. It is a good quick overview of how to make greens last longer.

And also going to add this Gorgeously Green video....I haven't had time to go to the grocery store and check out the numbers yet - but I do find it interesting.

Gorgeously Green - How to Read Labels from Gorgeously Green on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin