Monday, December 21, 2009

This and That

I have had a few people write and ask what almond bark is so I took a picture of the kind I use...



I know each store carries it's a different brand. But look for Vanilla Flavored Coating or Vanilla Flavored Candy Coating. Ask clerks in the store too - this time of year they usually know exactly where it is or if they have any left. Our Safeway usually has a special baking display right as you walk in and they almost always have some of it there. But usually I find it in Wal-Mart by chocolate chips and Baker's Baking Chocolate.


Next....

I got a notice in my inbox Amazon is doing $5.00 Magazine Subscriptions again - only of course on select ones but it would be a great last minute gift or stocking stuffer.


Finally a few links for creating your holiday table....

BHG - Set a Stylish Tables

Martha Stewart Christmas Table

Martha Stewart Centerpieces and More (had some cute place setting card ideas)

Real Simple 35 Easy Elegant Recipes for Christmas Dinner

Holiday Tipping Check List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin