Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Favorites



Roasted Garlic is a basic that you can do so many things with such as adding it to salad dressings, pasta dishes and mashed potatoes, but of course spread on toasted French bread is simply delicious!

Felt Corset Sachets - so cute and sexy

International Butler Academy's Quiz - It was interesting to take and I have realized that I have forgotten some thing I have learned over the years.

Nesting Place: Valances - I really like the one with the door knob down the page a ways. We need new valances for the kitchen and dining room and I would love to do that. I just haven't found any valances I like - or fabric I like.

Freezer Labels - Printable from MarthaStewart.com - of course a sharpie just writing on the sack will do too but I do like the look of them

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin