Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Deal

In September, I did a review of the cookbook Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking. I had checked it out from the library and put it on my wishlist as soon as I was done reading it and making recipes from it. It was just an incredible book that made me feel comfortable baking bread. For Christmas Master and I received Amazon gift certificates from family so I was just looking through my wish list and noticed that Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking is on sale! It was $27.95 and now on sale for $16.77.

Here is my review of the book with some pictures of a loaf of bread and a pan of cinnamon rolls I made with dough recipe from the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin