Serving size: 8 Mimosa Cocktails
- 1 750 ml bottle chilled champagne or dry sparkling wine
- 3 cups (750 ml) chilled orange juice
Serving size: 1 Mimosa Cocktail
- 1/3 cup chilled champagne or dry sparkling wine
- 1/3 cup chilled orange juice
- Fill champagne flutes 1/2 full with chilled sparkling wine. Top with orange juice.
- I don't mix the champagne and orange juice in a pitcher as I feel it goes flat fast when mixed. So I make them up individually before serving.
- I don't stir them as again it can make it flat faster
- Keep champagne and orange juice chilled. They don't taste as good warm.
- If you are serving a large group you can go less on the champagne/sparkling wine, but we prefer the flavor of using equal amounts of orange juice and champagne/sparking wine
- You can add a little splash of Triple Sec or another orange liquor for added orange flavoring.