Friday, October 4, 2013

Spicy Mayo

 

I like spicy hot. Master doesn't so much. When he goes out of town. I make comfort food and french fries or tator tots with a dipping sauce is always a good comfort food to me.  So I recently made a fish sandwich and didn't want tarter or chili sauce on it and made this to not only dip fries into, but add to my fish sandwich.  It was completely yummy! I now use it as a condiment on many sandwiches and hamburgers too. It is really easy to make.
 

Ingredients: 
3 Tablespoons mayo 
1 Tablespoon Sriracha, Tabasco or any chili hot sauce

Directions: 
* In bowl, combine ingredients and mix until smooth. 
* Use as dip for fries or chips or spread on your favorite sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin