Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Review of: Wine Intro with Lisa Shea

I am not at all a wine guru. I like what I like, and that's about it. It doesn't have to be pricey, it doesn't have to be a specific type or color, and it doesn't really matter much to me if it is the "appropriate" wine for a specific food. That said, I do very much believe that when you find a good wine and are able to pair it with some great food, you then have a fantastic meal. So in the interest of creating, serving, and completing many a fantastic meal, I have spent time researching the subject of wine.

In doing this I came across a great website that I have found to be an extremely useful tool in learning about wines, in selecting just the appropriate wine for the approriate meal etc. I hope that you all come to enjoy this site as much as I do.

Lisa Shea manages to make you feel at home with her site and doesn't make you feel stupid or uneducated when it comes to wine. She doesn't give you the feel that she is putting down your choices and gives you so much valuable information that you can't help but learn alot even when you set out to only learn a little.

Her site has so much knowledge and information on it that I find I am still learning and exploring her site even after many months of using it as a valuable resource. It's broken down into various bits and you don't feel that you need to spend hours researching to find your answers. You can spend as little as 5 minutes or as long as you desire learning about wines.

I would love to hear back from any of you who start to use her site on what you think of it as well. May you have many a wonderful wine with a great meal!

Wine Intro with Lisa Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin