By Carole Walter
This cookbook has a variety recipes and all that I have tried are DELICIOUS!
- The directions are detailed so that if you are new to baking or the techniques used in the recipe you will be able to work through it.
- The ingredients are clear and most likely items that you probably already have in your cupboards or pantry. There are few things you might not have on hand like flavored liqueurs and crystallized ginger.
- The recipes have ratings. If you are inexperienced you can start with the "1 cup" recipes and then move onto the more difficult recipes.
- There helpful tips in the sidebars.
- There's something here for all levels of bakers from novice to pro
- There isn't enough photos in this book. They have some of course but not for every recipe.
- There are a few editing errors. It seems like they were just cut and pasting some standard recipes throughout the cookbook even if that recipe is not making as many as the others. But the author has posted the corrections on her official website.
The author provides detailed instructions for the mouth-watering recipes. It is a wonderful wonderful cookbook. I've baked about 8 things out of it and everything has been delicious. Definitely a book I would like to have in my kitchen! And I can't wait to check out other books by this author.